Local dust collecting units are mounted on bulk parts of machines where goods are transferred such as elevators, chain conveyors. The fan connected to the machine vacuums the air through the filter cloths. The flying dust sticks around the cloths together with the vacuumed air. Air, which is sent to the cloths at regular intervals with pulse valves, shakes the cloths and recovers the dust collected around the system.
- Vacuum is provided with snail type aspiration fan.
- There is an air tube that accumulates compressed air.
- There is a reverse flow pulse valve system shaking the bags. Li> ul>
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed.
- They can be produced in different sizes. Li> ul>
- Filter Cloth
- air pulse valf
- It brings the products with economic value back to the system.
- Clean environment.
- Balanced equipment internal pressure. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011