The product to be grinded is taken into the machine regularly with the help of the feeder on the mill. The product is broken through the impact of the hammers and passes through the sieves and the desired grain size is obtained.
- Works without vibration and silent.
- For easy assembly / disassembly of the rotor, the body consists of two parts with bolt connections.
- Rotor can work in both directions.
- There is a pneumatic controlled directional flap at the inlet opening.
- Special design has been made for easy replacement of sieves and hammers.
- The covers are secured with limit switches.
- It is possible to take samples while the mill is running.
- Hammers are heat treated.
- Rotor is bearing on both sides with SN type bearings.
- The body is fastened to the chassis with rubber wedges.
- The static-dynamic balance of the rotor has been taken. Environmental work speeds vary according to capacity.
- Caps are hinged.
- Feed speed can be adjusted with Feeder Driver according to product shred resistance.
- There is a natural magnet in the feeder body. Li> ul>
- Covers can be produced with skid type.
- Temperature control can be provided. Crushing jaws can be included. Li> ul>
- Bearing and Housing
- Hammer Shaft and Bag
- Provides high grinding capacity.
- The size of the product formed is adjusted by the sieve diameter.
- Their structures are simple and easy to use.
- High moisture content materials can be grinded.
- It is used in various industries.
- It prevents the mill jam.
- Reduces energy consumption. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011