The vehicle where the product will be unloaded is positioned. There are wheel rests on the back to limit positioning. The vehicle, which is positioned according to these supports, is located on the lift, from the fixing rings, chain etc. It is fixed by connecting with fasteners. Later, the lift, whose environmental safety is taken, is removed from the control panel to unload the product and unloading is done. Thus, the load on the vehicles is discharged into the product bunker.
- Two lifting cylinders are used to ensure balanced lifting.
- Wheel stops can be adjusted hydraulically if desired.
- Lift chassis has the capacity to lift the heaviest vehicles in the truck class. Li> ul>
- Hydraulic adjustable gauge
- Pneumatic controlled sliding gauge
- Separate retaining system for trucks and trucks
- Hydraulic Cylinders and Seals
- Lifting angle and height at the desired setting with hydraulic stepped piston.
- Double main piston.
- Reinforced steel platform.
- Maximum lifting capacity up to 100 tons. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011