It is designed to eliminate the waiting time for the facilities where product passes are frequent. There are panel grilles on the upper and lower floor floor of the cooler and lower and upper level sensors that adjust the goods level of each floor. The goods pass through the air lock and fill up to the upper level sensor on the grids closed at the base. There is air inlet from the holes on the panels, hot air is absorbed from the upper chamber with an aspiration system, this process ensures that the goods cool down from the lower part to the upper part. When the goods go down to the lower level sensor, the grills are closed, while the filling of the goods continues.
- Lower body side plates are of special design for fresh air intake.
- The lower grille is designed to allow air intake.
- The lower grill can be driven by motor, pneumatically or hydraulically.
- Body plates are bolted and nut connected for easy assembly / disassembly. Li> ul>
- They can be manufactured in different shapes and cooling volumes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Pneumatic Pistons and Valves
- Provides efficient and fast cooling.
- Discharge amount can be adjusted.
- There will be minimum deformation in the product to be cooled. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011