Product; feeding spiral is sent to condenser, double conditioner or pelpeak units. Here, the product annealed with the addition of steam and liquid is spread equally between the rolls and the disc and is pressed between 1.5 - 12 mm.
- Compact body
- Belt - much less space requirement compared to pulley transfer pellet presses
- Reversible lid system
- Easy assembly and possibility of disassembly
- Automatic lubrication
- Disc lifting device (with or without motor)
- Disc slow rotation
- Hydraulic roller adjustment ul >
- Bearing and housing
- Disc and Rollers
- Wear Ring
- Setting Washer < li> Dust Caps
- Safety Pin
- Low maintenance cost.
- Shorter setting time with hydraulic roller adjustment system.
- Shorter downtime with disk slow rotating mechanism.
- Automatic gear system for main gear system, bearings and rollers.
- Motorized disc removal system. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011