The pneumatic conveying system is used to transport dusts, granules and other dry bulk materials through a closed pipeline.
- Modular design.
- It has a bolt-on structure, maintenance and disassembly are facilitated.
- Material transfer is provided by leak proof pipes.
- They are designed in the required size and in the desired capacity.
- Product transportation can be directed in any direction. Li> ul>
- They are made of black sheet or stainless material. Li> ul>
- Blower Pump
- Steel Pipes
- Air Lock
- Fast product transfer.
- Minimum time loss.
- The product is shipped homogeneously.
- Conveying pipes can be adjusted as desired.
- It takes up very little space.
- Low Maintenance Cost. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011