They are used for storing many granular and powder products such as grain or feed.
- They are manufactured as interlaced trapezoidal and modular twisted.
- They can be mounted on steel construction or concrete base.
- It has a bolt-on structure, maintenance and disassembly are facilitated.
- It is based on the principle of first product coming out first.
- They are designed in the required size and in the desired capacity.
- They are made of galvanized steel or stainless steel. Li> ul>
- Single or multiple outputs.
- Cellular partitions can be made. Li> ul>
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Easy to use.
- It provides more storage space in narrow spaces. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011