It is the machine that provides the reduction, cooling and sieving of the moisture content in the flake product. The machine system works with vibration. Goods falling from the crusher, dryer and cooler pass through three phases. In the first stage, by encountering hot dry air, the humidity inside is reduced. In the second part, the product is cooled by encountering cold dry air. At the final stage, the product is sieved and separated from dust and very small pieces. The heating system that provides the hot air system to the machine works with natural gas, electric heaters and steam tunnels. In the cooling section, the air taken by filtering from the environment cools the products in the machine. The air supplied to dry and cool the inside of the machine is drawn by the aspiration system connected at the top. With the cyclone system placed in the aspiration system, it is ensured that the dust and particles drawn with air are brought back to the system.
- Body is made of St 37 material.
- The body consists of two parts, the lower chassis and the upper processing section.
- Product transition is provided by vibration. Two vibro motors determine the movement speed of the product.
- The upper process section and chassis are connected to each other by springs.
- Lower air inlet and upper air outlet sections are cloth connected to other systems.
- There is a window system that can control the inside of the machine. Li> ul>
- Body can be manufactured as Stainless. Li> ul>
- Efficient - provides fast drying and cooling.
- Discharge amount can be adjusted.
- There will be minimum deformation in the product to be cooled. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011