There are two crushing balls inside the body. There is a dispenser in the product inlet throat that distributes the semi-product evenly over the ball. Here, the dispersed semi-product is directed towards the center of the balls. There are indicators to check that the distance between the balls is equal at the two end points of the adjustment lever.
- Upper throat and lower bunker are made of stainless sheet.
- There is a control cover and P 100 on the upper throat.
- Balls are driven independently of each other by a belt pulley system.
- Even if the crushing balls are worn, there is a system to adjust the distance.
- Wear, damage, etc. that may occur on the balls. In cases, its surfaces can be processed and reused.
- There are scraper systems in the body to separate the products adhering to the balls.
- Flake machine is placed on a steel construction platform.
- It can be controlled by Machine Automation system. Li> ul>
- Ball adjustment system can be made with hydraulic control. Li> ul>
- Overwhelming Balls
- Quality flake production with minimum economic cost
- High digestibility rate
- Less dust output
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011