Spiral; It is the carrier that enables the transportation of raw materials and products horizontally, at an angle and vertically in facilities such as feed, food, chemistry and fertilizers. It carries out the transport by rotating the rotor of the leaves, which are helically arranged on the steel draft tube.
- Coupling or chain gear system is used as the powertrain.
- The thickness of the helix leaves varies according to the purpose of use.
- Rotor pipe is made of thick-walled steel drawn pipe.
- The bearing drive side is made with a special cast iron bed. Two tapered roller bearings are used.
- The rotor is suspended with an intermediate bearing in order to prevent sagging, vibration and wear during long augers.
- They are mainly used for the transportation of products with large grains. Li> ul>
- It can be made of black sheet or stainless materials.
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed upon request.
- The lap counter can be installed. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Belts and Pulleys
- Leaf and Rotors
- Ease of maintenance and cleaning.
- Product transfer with less dust. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machinery directive 2006/42 / AT
- Electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011