Fertilizer dryer consists of 2 layers. According to the product moisture entering the machine, it leaves the machine within 7-15 days. There is a rotor that provides mixing in the machine. The arms on the rotor ensure that the air is fed into the fertilizer and mixed continuously. Thanks to the hot air supplied, the fermentation time of the fertilizer is shortened. The manure that completes its movement in the section is taken to the lower section by means of the intermediate cover.
- Machine floors are covered with acid-resistant wood at the bottom and sides.
- All system elements are suitable for 24-hour operation.
- Loading and unloading operations are carried out with conveyor belts.
- Thermal insulation has been made in order to save heat.
- Rotor movement and cover controls are performed with hydraulic cylinders. Li> ul>
- They can be produced in different sizes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housings
- Hydraulic System
- Blower System
- It makes it ideal for fast fermentation.
- Minimum space requirement
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011