The product taken into the system enters through the upper bunker and spreads along the walls where plate magnets are found due to its Z-shaped structure. Wherein the guiding body in the area when the magnet blades prevents shifting of the metals involved. The magnets are controlled by a pneumatic piston outside the body. The product outlet and metal collection outlets are separated by a flap. After the product purchase is completed, the magnet moves away from the body with the flap. The metal pieces coming out of the shooting area fall into the metal collection and leave the product.
- There are control covers against magnets. These covers allow to control the product and metal waste.
- Cleaning and control of magnets are done by pneumatic system.
- Since it is produced with natural magnets, there is no energy consumption.
- They can be produced in different sizes.
- They can be manufactured in 2 floors or 3 floors. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Pistons and Valves
- Easy maintenance.
- Fast assembly and disassembly.
- Light and strong body.
- Energy consumption is very low.
- Practical exchange of magnets. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011