Chain Conveyor; It is the carrier that enables the transportation of raw materials and products horizontally and inclined to a certain degree in facilities such as feed, food, chemistry and fertilizers. It carries out the transportation process by dragging the goods of the special type chain that makes ring movement.
- Drums and chain pins are heat treated.
- Coupling, bore shaft reducer or sprocket are used as power train.
- The idle drum is embedded in the sled with the bolt-on tensioning mechanism.
- Safes are bolted and flanged.
- Chain links are made of forged steel. Li> ul>
- It can be manufactured from galvanized, stainless or black sheet material according to demand.
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed upon request.
- Strippers made of UHM 500 can be installed to reduce noise in chain links.
- Switch indicating the transportation of goods can be installed.
- Chain break switch can be installed.
- Hardox coating can be made.
- Interior walls can be coated with Tivar. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Chains and Gears
- Since the drive drum is double-piece, it is easy to install.
- It has the feature to take both from the bottom and the top. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011