The product to be weighed is stored in the upper bunker, and then the filling process begins with the opening of the pneumatic cover on the scale and one of the high and low product carrying capacity runs simultaneously, the spiral with the highest product carrying capacity stops in the last precise dosing process and the spiral with less product carrying capacity It continues to work, filling the sack, which is held in the lower pan by the clamping mouth connected to the pneumatic pistons, so that the desired weighing ratio is obtained in the last case in precise dosing.
- PLC Controlled System
- Precision Measurement
- Dust-free environment with filter cloths at the inlet and outlet of the product
- Weighing of smaller grain products
- It can be made of black sheet or stainless sheet material.
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Chain and Sprocket
- Load Cell
- Pneumatic Piston
- Filter Cloths ul>
- Ease of use. Weighing of sacks of different sizes can be made.
- Prevention of labor losses. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011