There is a conditioner, feeding spiral and vertical spiral on the extruder. Broken soybean, which is taken into the conditioner with the feeding spiral, is heated by feeding steam. It is sent into the shell by pressure through a vertical spiral. Soy is cooked by producing heat by friction inside the hive.
- Extruder capacity 6-8 t / h (steam) is driven by 250 Kw main engine.
- Sleeve and helix groups are made of alloy steel and hardened by heat treatment.
- 160 ° C temperature is reached at the barrel exit. Li> ul>
- They can be produced in different sizes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Spiral group
- Goods exit nozzle
- Main Shaft
- Safety Pin
- High cooking rate in a short time.
- Eliminating the negative effects of antibacterial factors. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011