The mill filters, which are generally used in crushing lines, are installed together with the mill in the lower bunker, and the dust products produced during the passage of the broken product into the lower bunker are dragged by the fan connected to the filter and are held by filter cloths in the form of bags. sprayed into bags. Dust particles stuck in the bag are shaken and reused.
- Vacuum snail type aspiration provided by fan. Li>
- Compressed air accumulating air tube is available. Li>
- Bags shaking the countercurrent Pulse valve system is available. Li> ul>
- It can be made of black sheet or stainless materials.
- They can be manufactured in different sheet thicknesses. Li> ul>
- Air pulse Valf
- Products with economic value are re-systematized.
- Provides a clean environment.
- They are preventive against dust explosions. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011