Flat bottom galvanized silos of different diameters used in long-term and high tonnage grain (Wheat, corn, barley, sunflower, rice, soybean) can store products from 100 tons to 15000 tons.
- Modular design.
- Robust and lightweight construction with appropriate static calculations.
- It has a bolt-on structure, maintenance and disassembly are facilitated.
- Temperature and humidity measurement systems.
- They are designed in the required size and in the desired capacity.
- They are made of galvanized steel.
- It uses bolts with 10.9 grade, JS1000 or Geomet500A coating in sheet joints. Li> ul>
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Low installation cost
- Low cost storage facility
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machinery directive 2006/42 / AT
- Electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011