The machine is placed under the silo and warehouse. The goods taken from the warehouse are shipped to the weighing scale with an automatic belt system. 25/50 kg previously in the pan. The system automatically stops feeding when the value determined between The pneumatic bottom covers of the pan are opened and the product is filled into the sack which is compressed by the operator at the lower hopper mouth.
- Body is made of St 37 material.
- Last bag weight, total number of bags and total weight can be viewed on the control panel.
- Weighbridge corrects any errors by itself.
- In case of power cuts, the scale continues from where it left off.
- Scale sensitivity is ± 50 gr. for the sack.
- Special tape is used to feed the product to the pan.
- There is a pneumatic sack clamping device in the lower hopper.
- PLC controlled.
- Daily values ??can be deleted at any time, but grand totals can only be deleted within the authority.
- The faults in the scale are seen on the control panel.
- Weighbridge sack capacity is 8 for singles per minute.
- There is a reciprocating goods cutter on the upper body after sensitive weighing.
- Pneumatic caps are available to hold and unload the product in the pan.
- Belt power transmission is transferred from the reducer with belt pulley assembly. Li> ul>
- Sewing Tape
- Automatic sack attachment device
- Sack vibroser
- The carrier tape material can be PVC, rubber or polyurethane. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Drive Belt
- Wedge and Belt
- Sack Tightening < li> Load Cell
- Provides sensitive and fast weighing. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machinery directive 2006/42 / AT
- Electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011