Dosage Scale, used in dosage, mixing and pellet unit in feed plants, is used in weigh plants to transform semi-products (material to be mixed) into products. It is used for dosing of different substances to be found in the feed from different silos to the recipe.
- Body is made of St 37 material.
- After weighing, there is a pneumatic railcar sliding door that provides rapid discharge to the bunker.
- Vent pipe that provides pressure balance during filling and unloading.
- Product controllable maintenance covers on the body.
- 2 - 32 kinds of material dosing possibility.
- The system operates computer-controlled with Load cell and indicator data. Li> ul>
- It can be manufactured from galvanized or stainless steel sheet upon request.
- They can be manufactured in different sheet thicknesses.
- They can be produced in different volumes.
- Precision weighing
- Load Cell
- Maintenance Cover
- Provides sensitive and fast weighing.
- Maximum capacity dosing possibility.
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011