Conditioners consist of 1-3 layers according to pellet press capacity. It provides the homogeneous penetration of the vapors and liquids supplied into the product. It provides the product to reach the desired pan with the adjustable pads. It increases pelleability by giving steam into the semi-finished product.
- Body is made of AISI 304 chrome material.
- Belt pulley motor drive can change the residence time of the conditioner according to the product.
- Heat treated pads can be adjusted.
- With its special design, food steam is given from a single point.
- The static and dynamic balance of the rotor has been taken.
- The number and length of conditioners may vary depending on the capacity. Li> ul>
- Liquid can be added upon request.
- Interior coating that prevents the adherence of the goods. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Belts and Pulleys
- Steam Valves
- Increases the humidity of the product.
- Improves pellet quality.
- Increases digestibility. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011