The different minerals and vitamins in the silo are carried to the weighing bunker by means of augers. The augers operate independently of each other and each product is weighed separately. The output of the weighing bunker is controlled by a pneumatic cover. The weighed product is taken to the lower feed bunker. In this way, it provides the continuity of the system by shortening the waiting time of the mixer.
- It is made of stainless steel.
- The determined lists are saved and automatically dosing is provided.
- Eliminates human errors that may occur in manual feeding. Li> ul>
- Different silo units and capacities can be made. Li> ul>
- Bearings and housing
- Pneumatic Valve and Hose
- Small grain feed is obtained by taking advantage of pelletizing advantages.
- PLC Controlled.
- Ration tracking.
- Eliminates human errors that may occur in manual feeding.
- It automatically doses.
- Dosing process in different volumes. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011