Semi-finished goods are shipped to the condenser, double condenser or pelpeak units with the feeding spiral. Wherein smoothed by feeding steam product is transferred to the press section. The goods spread evenly between the rolls and the disc are pressed between 1.5-2mm here. Pelletizing can be done in any length with adjustable blades. Additional liquid inlet can be added to the machines used upon request. The substances included in the product can be automated or manually.
- The main hive forms a stable structure by bearing the body from two different points. Li>
- Main engine by transferring the movement of the pulley allows the sleeve 98% yield.
- AISI 304 Chromium pelletizing cell is placed at the full entrance of the natural magnet and the metal parts are prevented from entering the disc.
- Automatic or mechanical roll adjustment is available. Li> ul>
- Automatic lubrication li>
- Disk lifting device (motorized and non-motorized) li>
- Disk slow rotation li>
- hydraulic roll adjustment li> ul >
- Bearings and housing
- Disc and Rolls
- Wear Ring
- Setting Washer
- Dust caps li>
- Safety Pin li> ul>
- It is easy to carry and stock.
- Increases digestibility.
- Prevents decomposition.
- Creates minimum loss during consumption.
- It provides more use of energy per unit volume than powder feeds.
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011