Working PrincipleGalvanized silos; wheat, barley, soybeans, sunflower, corn etc. It is designed for the storage of free flowing materials. There are 3 different options: Commercial Type Silos, Conical Based Silos, Poultry Type Silos.
- With the specially designed corrugated side wall plates and vertical connection bollards, extra strength has been added to the existing construction.
- It is made of special galvanized sheet that can meet various weather conditions.
- Quality bolts and fasteners are used.
- There are durable ladders with safety cage to reach the silo roof.
- There is a ventilation system.
- There are entrance covers on the side of the body and on the roof.
- For the safety of the grain it contains (against the threat of condensation, condensation, insects), a floor-ceiling ventilation and temperature sensor system can be installed that works in connection with each other and can be adapted to the central control system if necessary.
- Bottom scraper assembly.
- Aspiration system.
- Level detection sensor.
- Easy installation with bolted design.
- Maximum resistance to effects such as tension and rust.
- Special design to ensure air and water tightness.
- Easy to fill and empty.
- Specially designed silo roof against snow and wind load.
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011