The goods taken from the feeding spiral are distributed equally between the rolls. The rolls are adjusted according to the desired grain size and the goods are broken. Depending on the capacity, crushing process is carried out with rolls in 1-3 layers.
- High quality rolls are poured, machined and ground in accordance with the standards.
- Roller bearings are housed in heavy-duty bearing housings.
- Roll balls are protected from springs and shocks caused by foreign materials by means of springs.
- Rolls are driven by a "V" belt.
- The system does not require ventilation.
- Recommended for uniform products. Li> ul>
- Rolls can be produced with automatic control.
- They can be produced with two floors and three floors. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housings
- Roller Balls
- Pulleys and Belts
- Sprocket and Chain
- The size of the formed product is adjusted with roller balls.
- Less warming of goods.
- Less moisture loss.
- Less noise and balanced operation.
- Minimum periodic maintenance.
- Optional full automation.
- Differential belt drive. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011