Air locks; These are the equipment used in order to provide a regular feeding by preventing the steam or air circulation in the flow lines of raw materials and products in the facilities such as feed, food, chemistry and fertilizer from affecting the previous steps in the process. It can be used in areas such as pellet press feeding, cyclone dust outlets, under screen.
- Rotor shaft is mounted to the body with front and rear flanged bearings.
- Gearbox and rotor shaft are connected with star coupling. Li> ul>
- It can be manufactured from black sheet, galvanized sheet, AISI-304 or AISI-316 stainless sheet material.
- There may be adapters at the top and bottom.
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed.
- It can be produced with Teflon or PE1000 scraper depending on the place of use. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- To ensure that the product flows regularly and to prevent air leaks. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011