Working PrincipleThe products carried by the elevator system are discharged into the top bunker of the tower. From there, the filling is filled into the annealing tower. Steam is given into the system from the bottom of the tower. The semi-products that pass a certain time under the effect of steam inside the tower are annealed. There are measuring instruments that control temperature values.
- The system is made of stainless sheet.
- Steam inlets are flanged.
- The tower is manufactured in pieces.
- It can be produced in different sheet thicknesses and sizes.
- They can be manufactured in different width and height.
- Sensors and Measuring Instruments
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machinery directive 2006/42 / AT
- Electromagnetic compatibility 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011