Cyclones are equipment that enables the recovery of dust before the product dust formed in the process reaches the filter or before the air absorbed in the process is released into the atmosphere. The geometry formed due to the position of the fan and suction throat connected to its upper outlet creates cyclonic movements in the body, heavy dust from the air is extracted from the air in this way and the air purified from the dust is released into the atmosphere. In this way, environmental pollution and economic losses are prevented.
- There are maintenance caps on the body.
- Cyclone can be manufactured in various ways and can be placed on the platform without using the foot.
- Adapters used in suction and outlet ports can be manufactured in different shapes and sizes according to the project. Li> ul>
- It can be manufactured from black sheet, galvanized sheet, AISI-304 or AISI-316 stainless sheet material.
- Welded or bolted joints are applied depending on the installation place.
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed. Li> ul>
- Recovers products with economic value.
- Provides a clean environment. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011