It is used in Pelpeak pallet units and accomplishes two main purposes together. Increasing the pellet press productivity, increasing the pellet quality, makes the feed suitable for palletizing. It consists of two main parts. It is the first section where the materials such as oil, molasses, water and steam are blended by adding it to the food and the second section where the feed is compressed before palletizing and its density is increased. The first part is double-skinned and the body is made of stainless steel. The rotor is equipped with adjustable angles. The feed that is blended from the first section passes through the rotating roller group in the second section and is forced to come out of the conical rings with adjustable spacing. In this way, the feed becomes concentrated by compressing at a certain rate. Adjustable rings are controlled by three hydraulic cylinders. With the linear rulers mounted on the cylinders, the position of each cylinder is followed and continuous information can be obtained from the panel. Thus, it is automatically ensured that the gap amounts remain the same along the circumference of the rings.
- It makes pelleting easier.
- Controls are provided by automation.
- Steam, oil, water, molasses etc. it is possible to add liquid.
- With the pads that can be adjusted, the product can be kept in the mixing section for the specified time.
- High compression pressure. Li> ul>
- Can be produced in different sizes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Drive Belt
- Linear Ruler
- Ring and Rolls < / ul>
- Improves pellet quality.
- Increases homogeneity.
- More pellet production capacity
- High pellet capacity
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011