Metal parts in dust or granular materials carried between machines in the process are captured by magnets. The tip inside the body is pointed and placed in the center of the flow pipe ensures that the metals in the incoming product are held by the magnet. Metals that are caught are cleaned from the maintenance cover on the body in certain periods.
- There are control covers against magnets. These covers allow to control the product and metal waste.
- When the lid is opened, the magnet is taken out and provides ease of cleaning.
- Since it is produced with natural magnets, there is no energy consumption.
- They can be produced in different sizes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Chain and Sprocket
- Easy maintenance.
- Fast assembly and disassembly.
- Light and strong body.
- Energy consumption is very low.
- Practical exchange of magnets.
- Maintenance caps. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011