Ultra Pellet Preparation is produced in different sizes according to the pellet press capacity. There is a condenser and feeding auger on UPH. Products that are fed steam and are heated in the conditioner are taken into UPH. Here, for a certain period of time, it remains in the spiral leaves and gets heat on all steam heated surfaces of the body. The product passes through the UPH machine under 80-85ºC heat. Bacteria that can form in the product passing through UPH are destroyed.
- It is made of stainless steel.
- Rotor and spiral structure facilitates mixing, unloading of the product and leaves no residue.
- Body is made of double layer.
- The heat of steam given between the layers is distributed equally throughout the body.
- There is an insulating coating around the body to prevent heat loss. Li> ul>
- It can be produced in different sheet thicknesses and sizes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Conditioner Rotor
- Steam Valves and Valves
- Chain and Sprocket
- Driver is used in automation.
- Improves pellet quality.
- Improves digestibility.
- It kills Salmonella microbe.
- It ensures that the product is gelatinized. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011