Pads on the rotor perform mixing. The pad arrangement prevents the product in the mixer from sticking to the body and cleans the body by constantly stripping.
- Provides homogeneous mixture.
- Liquid add-on unit is available.
- It has high mixing sensitivity.
- Rotor has two point bearing.
- Sealing system is available.
- Pneumatic discharge cover with locking mechanism is available.
- The rotor arms are bolted on the pipe for easy assembly / disassembly.
- It has a short mixing time. Li> ul>
- They can be manufactured in different capacities.
- Pipes and nozzles can be added to add liquid premixes and oils to the mixture.
- It can be produced as stainless.
- Drain cover can be made manually. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Bearings
- Pistons and Valves
- Maximum homogeneous mixture.
- High production capacity.
- Quick evacuation.
- There is no decomposition during evacuation.
- Minimum residue in the mixer.
- Short mixing time.
- Minimum wear and tear.
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Simple and robust construction.
- Low energy consumption.
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011