There are 2 rotor shafts and mixing pads on the body. It accelerates the mixing process by pushing the products towards each other in terms of pad angles and layout. Since the pads are complementary to each other, they do not leave any unscanned area in the body.
- It has a double rotor system.
- Machine body and rotor shaft are manufactured as stainless.
- Rotor shafts work synchronously with the gear system. Li> ul>
- They can be manufactured in different capacities.
- Pipes and nozzles can be added to add liquid premixes and oils to the mixture.
- It can be produced as stainless.
- Drain cover can be made manually. Li> ul>
- Gear Box
- Gear and Chain
- Pneumatic Valve and Piston < / ul>
- Maximum homogeneous mixture.
- High production capacity.
- Quick evacuation.
- There is no decomposition during evacuation.
- Minimum residue in the mixer.
- Short mixing time.
- Minimum wear and tear.
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Simple and robust construction.
- Low energy consumption. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011