There are grills that open and close at the bottom of the cooler and lower and upper level sensors that adjust the level of goods in the body. The goods pass through the air lock and fill up to the upper level sensor on the grids closed at the base. As the goods flow through the grates, air enters from the lower chamber, and hot air is absorbed from the upper chamber through the aspiration system, this process allows the goods to cool down from the lower section to the upper section. When the goods go down to the lower level sensor, the grills are closed, while filling of the goods continues.
- Lower body side plates are of special design for fresh air intake.
- The lower grille is designed to allow air intake.
- The lower grill can be driven by motor, pneumatically or hydraulically.
- Body plates are bolted and nut connected for easy assembly / disassembly. Li> ul>
- They can be manufactured in different shapes and cooling volumes. Li> ul>
- Bearings and housing
- Pneumatic Pistons and Valves
- Provides efficient and fast cooling.
- Discharge amount can be adjusted.
- There will be minimum deformation in the product to be cooled. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011