A cooling drum, inlet and outlet hoods, drum coolers consisting of the chassis assembly, are the equipment that allows the products manufactured by extrusion to cool down by giving the first temperature to the atmosphere. With the rotation of the drum, which is rotated at low speed by a gearmotor, bearing the two ends to the chassis, with fixed fins on its inner surface, the hot product inside it moves and changes position. With the help of the fan assembly connected to the inlet hood, the hot air removed from the drum is released into the atmosphere, thus allowing the product to cool.
- The rotational speed of the drum can be changed by changing the gear size that drives the body.
- Machine slope can be changed in order to increase the retention time of extruded material in the drum cooler and to change the assembly areas.
- It is generally used in extrusion process lines right after the extrusion machine.
- The drum cooler is fixed on both sides with SNL type bearings.
- The average retention time of the hot extruded material in the drum cooler is about 4 ~ 5 minutes.
- The targeted final temperature of the material exiting the drum cooler is about 40 ~ 55 ° C. Li> ul>
- It can be made of black sheet or stainless sheet material.
- Fan pressure and flow rate can be changed. Li> ul>
- Electric Motor
- Bearings and Housing
- Easy maintenance.
- Fast and high quality cooling.
- In some chemical processes, it can be used as a dryer by adding a burner combustion chamber.
- Easy assembly and disassembly state
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011