There are specially designed sieves in the pan sieves. The sieves are designed to be central and side driven according to their capacities. Semi-finished products on the screen are knocked towards the sides with the center force gained by the sieve's rotating motion. The vibration and vibration resulting from the impact of the semi-products on the sieve sheet and dust particles are passed through the sieve sheet and regained to the system from the dust collection bunker.
- Screen plates can be made according to the desired grain sizes.
- There is a wide cover system in the upper part of the body to facilitate the cleaning of the screen.
- Screen plates can be manufactured from stainless steel upon request. Li> ul>
- They can be produced in different sizes.
- The sheet metal can be made stainless.
- Multiple output system can be applied.
- Can work with central or side drive. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Sieve Plate
- Screen mesh with adjustable holes.
- Easy access and easy cleaning feature thanks to the maintenance covers on the body.
- The sieves can be changed easily.
- To be able to separate the powders from the pelleted product and bring them back to the system. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011