The goods taken from the feeding spiral are distributed equally between the rolls. The rolls are adjusted according to the desired grain size and the goods are broken. Depending on the capacity, crushing process is carried out with rolls in 1-3 layers.
- Body is steel construction.
- There are movable roller balls inside which allow the product coming from the upper bunker to be broken.
- It gets its movement directly from the motor with the coupling device.
- The number, diameter and length of the moving roller balls vary according to the capacity.
- The roller range can be adjusted mechanically / automatically according to the desired grain size.
- Sampling cap is available while operating.
- It has a regular feeding system.
- Granule can be removed by bypass valve.
- The structure has been given flexibility against impacts.
- Makes pellet feed breaking between 1mm-4mm.
- They can be produced according to different tonnages.
- Roller ranges can be adjusted automatically. Li> ul>
- Bearing and Housings
- Coupling and Gear
- Roller Balls
- Tension Spring and Bolts
- Small grain feed is obtained by taking advantage of pelletizing advantages.
- Reduces feed grain size, making it easier to feed animals that cannot receive coarse-grained feed.
- Provides uniform feed formation. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011