Oil and similar liquid products must be dosed with high precision in order to be added into the mixer in certain proportions or equipment included in other processes. The dosage scales designed to perform this process in a healthy manner generally consist of two chambers, there are equipment measuring volumetric fluid flow between the chambers, the flow is interrupted when the desired amount of fluid is passed and the fluid is included in the correct amount.
- There is a maintenance cap on the body.
- There is a non-contact connection between the upper chamber and the lower chamber.
- The upper chamber, which is fitted with rubber wedges on 3 loadcels, is not affected by vibrations during filling.
- Cylindrical body heights can be changed to optimize volume.
- Diameters of the lower outlet, upper inlet and middle transfer pipe groups may vary according to the desired flow rate and installation.
- It can be manufactured from black sheet, AISI-304 or AISI-316 stainless sheet material according to demand.
- Sheet thicknesses can be changed upon request. Li> ul>
- Actuator Valve
- Since it is a pre-weigh, waiting time is less. Li> ul>