Vibro Sieves provide the desired product size in the process by separating grain and powder in accordance with the desired capacity with different sieve pore options and different sieve widths using vibration technology.
- High Screening Capacity.
- It is bolt-on structure, easy to maintain and disassemble.
- It has maintenance body covers that can be intervened during sieving.
- Makes the opportunity to sieve in desired sizes.
- Thanks to its compact structure, they can be easily mounted.
- The vibro motors used have the opportunity to adjust according to the desired vibration.
- The entered product is classified according to the desired size. Li> ul>
- Can be single or double-decker
- Maintenance Caps
- Fast sieving
- Minimum time loss
- Strong steel chassis
- Easy maintenance and use
- Easy sieve change < / li>
- Low maintenance costs
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011