Mobile conveyors produced in Yemtar in various diameters and lengths are generally used in cereals, etc. These are the machines that are used to transport dust or any kind of granular material from one place to another, to load and unload trucks.
- It consists of 3 main parts: body, feet, drive system.
- The product that enters from the receiving part of the body is transmitted to the pouring chamber by the inner helix.
- The engine is located on the side of the product outlet chamber.
- The height and angle of the main body from the ground can be adjusted automatically. Li> ul>
- Main spiral pipe can be made of black sheet, galvanized sheet, AISI-304 or AISI-316 stainless sheet material.
- They can be produced in different diameters and lengths. Li> ul>
- Electric Motor
- Bearings and Housing
- Belt and Pulley
- Easy maintenance.
- The product to be transferred can be instantly directed to the desired location. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011