It consists of 2-4 augers that work in tandem with each other according to their feeder capacity. The amount of goods that will enter the crusher is adjusted by the motor driver. The lids at the bottom allow the goods falling from the augers to the feeding chamber to spread into the mill and flow.
- Screws are driven by chain and gear. Spirals work harmoniously with gear.
- Metal parts are separated by natural magnet in the outlet throat. Li> ul>
- They can be produced with 2 or more nutrients. Li> ul>
- Bearing and Housing
- Sprocket and Chain
- Controls the receipt of goods to the mill.
- The mill prevents jamming.
- Reduces energy consumption. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011