There is a circular sieving system inside the body. The sieve is fixed with a rotor shaft and driven by the motor. There is a goods outlet bunker and waste product bunker at the bottom of the body. It separates all kinds of large structured objects that may be in the semi-finished product. The angled structure of the screen allows unwanted objects to slide through the sieve to go to the waste product bunker. In this way, raw materials, semi-finished products and products can pass through the sieve wire.
- The sieve wire can be used in different sizes depending on the product range.
- Control covers are available on the body. Li> ul>
- They can be produced in different sizes.
- The sheet metal can be made stainless.
- Multiple output system can be applied. Li> ul>
- Bearings and Housing
- Chain and Sprocket
- Seal and Seal
- Easy maintenance.
- Light and strong body.
- Maintenance caps.
- The sieves can be changed easily. Li> ul>
- Low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU
- Machine directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility directive 2014/30 / EU
- Related Harmonized Standards: EN12100 - 1, EN12100 - 2, EN 14121-1, EN 287-1, EN 60204-1, EN 61000, EN 55011